[R-SIG-Mac] Rcmdr¡

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jun 19 16:43:54 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. German,

I'll respond to your message in English, which is the language of this email list (and my written Spanish is poor anyway).

It's not clear from your email what problem or problems you're experiencing. You say that you can't install "them" (R, the Rcmdr package, other packages?) for "security factors" (what security factors?).

If your aim is to install and use the R Commander-- you mention the Rcmdr in the subject of your message but not in the message itself -- then the installation notes at < http://socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca/jfox/Misc/Rcmdr/installation-notes.html> might help, but they don't address security issues.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor
McMaster University