[R-SIG-Mac] Fwd: Mac binaries for R devel

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 07:39:14 CET 2017

On 27/02/2017 19:41, Obenchain, Valerie wrote:
> Re-sending ... this went out before I joined the r-sig-mac list so the
> original is being held for moderation.

In the absence of a quick response from Simon (and you wrote to a list,
not a person):

Note that 3.4.0 does not have a release date yet (except not before Apr 15).

Discussion on the minimal supported macOS version and supported
toolchains has started, but I don't expect decisions until the
month-long run-in period for 3.4.0.  I am sure once that is in place,
binary packages will be produced when possible.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk