[R-SIG-Mac] R version 3.3.2 crashes on launching

Carsten Dormann cd1006 at biom.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Feb 11 18:51:54 CET 2017

Sorry that I forgot that. I deleted these files first of all (and across all directories I work in), to no effect.

On a positive side, my problem occurs on both of my Macs, so it is reproducible across computers (although admittedly both are set up by me, so I may have screwed thing up consistently …).

Cheers,

Carsten