[R-SIG-Mac] climate change operators

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 18:57:03 CET 2017

Did you send this to the wrong mailing list? This doesn't appear to be an R issue, even if you eventual goal is to use cdo for something dependent on R. Seems that https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/projects/cdo/boards or https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/projects/cdo/boards/1 would have been  better place to look.