[R-SIG-Mac] R.app crashes at startup on MacOS Sierra

C W tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:58:52 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

I am having the same problem as reported above. I have a few try.

This message showed up

​

2017-04-14 09:52:56.964 R[21302:286348] -[_NSViewAuxiliary
setRuleThickness:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fdadeef26f0
2017-04-14 09:52:56.976 R[21302:286348] *** RController: caught ObjC
exception while processing system events. Update to the latest GUI version
and consider reporting this properly (see FAQ) if it persists and is not
known.
*** reason: -[_NSViewAuxiliary setRuleThickness:]: unrecognized selector
sent to instance 0x7fdadeef26f0
*** name: NSInvalidArgumentException, info: (null)
*** Version: R 3.3.2 (71607) R.app R 3.3.2 GUI 1.68 Mavericks build
Consider saving your work soon in case this develops into a problem.

Thank you!