[R-SIG-Mac] R editor freezes after running a script

Jose G Conde Santiago jose.conde1 at upr.edu
Thu Oct 20 20:37:45 CEST 2016

I tried to replicate the crash by using R without R Commander, and I could not. I tried again with R and R Commander, and now I cannot replicate the crash either.

I was running an antivirus program (Avast) when the issue came out, which I uninstalled yesterday. This is the only change in my setup that might explain the original issue, though I am not sure.

Thanks.

José

José G. Conde, MD, MPH
Catedrático, Escuela de Medicina