[R-SIG-Mac] [Autosave]

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Nov 18 02:43:12 CET 2016

Didier,

do you have anything in the crash reports? Most of the autosave/recovery is automated by the system, so it's really done by the OS, not by R itself - the best bet is to look into
~/Library/Autosave Information
(you can use <Cmd><Shift><G> in Finder and then type ~/Library as it's invisible by default) - if your'e lucky it will have 'Unsaved R Document.R' with the contents.
However, if the OS can't recoer it anymore it's not clear that it still exists, unfortunately.