[R-SIG-Mac] R error

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:01:33 CET 2016

> On 16 Nov 2016, at 21:13 , Bryan Hanson <hanson at depauw.edu> wrote:
>
> Kirk this has been reported previously but apparently doesn't affect many users. You can ignore it safely. Bryan

It should probably be fixed at some point. For one thing, the method might actually disappear in a future version of the OS, but there are also some hints that it might misbehave on Retina displays (haven't seen it actually do that, though). It's one of those things that has lingered on while we supported Snow Leopard.

-pd