[R-SIG-Mac] pinball

cgw at witthoft.com cgw at witthoft.com
Tue Mar 15 13:37:49 CET 2016

I'm pretty dang sure there's nothing in R, so go ahead and write one
:-).

For the record: I own the games written by 'Champie' under the Pro
Pinball name. They are great.

The best games currently sold are the Pinball Arcade series -- engine is
free, each table is $5, or less in bulk.

Trust me -- you don't want to try to write your own engine and
game-builder. Check out VisualPinball/PinMame or FuturePinball if you
want to see how difficult it is.

OT warning! --->

 I would absolutely love to get my hands on an EM JokerPoker . Anyone
have one for sale?