[R-SIG-Mac] Pasting Code in Editor has Wrong Colors

Brandon Hurr brandon.hurr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:28:56 CET 2016

Simon,

A follow up. On my system, "paste as plain text" does not fix the
color or font size issue when pasting. Below is my system information.

> devtools::session_info()
Session info ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 setting  value
 version  R version 3.2.3 (2015-12-10)
 system   x86_64, darwin13.4.0
 ui       AQUA
 language (EN)
 collate  en_US.UTF-8
 tz       America/Los_Angeles
 date     2016-03-07

Packages --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 package  * version     date       source
 devtools   1.10.0.9000 2016-02-26 Github (hadley/devtools at b6a23be)
 digest     0.6.9       2016-01-08 CRAN (R 3.2.3)
 memoise    1.0.0       2016-01-29 CRAN (R 3.2.3)
 withr      1.0.1       2016-02-04 CRAN (R 3.2.3)

Brandons-iMac:~ brandonhurr$ sw_vers
ProductName: Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.11.3
BuildVersion: 15D21