[R-SIG-Mac] R gui or Rstudio quits

Paul Schlesinger phschlesinger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:22:32 CET 2016

On a Macbookpro and MacAir 2012-13 vintage running Osx 10.11.3. R installed
by standard package options the first time R is started The application
quits and I can send information to Apple.  Now if I restart from this
message or just restart R appears to run fine. This could be related to os
update but it was first noted a month after the upgrade. I have reinstalled
R several times without changing this behavior.  Other non-apple software,
Emacs and latex are running on these machines without a similar problem. Is
this a know problem and is there a correction.

Thank you

--
Paul H. Schlesinger MD, PhD