[R-SIG-Mac] R dock icon

cgw at witthoft.com cgw at witthoft.com
Thu Jul 7 13:26:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

The problem is not with R but with an association file somewhere in the
operating system directories - probably in /Libraries, but I forget
where.  What this file does is 'remember' what filetypes are associated
with which applications.  If nobody beats me to it,  I'll try to dig
thru my memories (and AskDifferent, aka apple.stackexchange.com) for the
answer.

Possible answer at
http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/91522/change-file-association-in-terminal
  : look at ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.plist

Carl

Message: 1