[R-SIG-Mac] R patched version for Mac

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 28 11:59:47 CET 2016

On 27/12/2016 19:19, Watson, David W. (MSFC-ES62) wrote:
> I have been trying to download the “patched” version of 3.3.2 for Mac from CRAN,

What makes you think there is a patched version on CRAN?  Did you follow
the link on https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/
http://r.research.att.com/mavericks/R-3.3-branch/R-3.3-branch-mavericks.pkg?
  That is Simon Urbanek's site, so you need to ask him.

  but the version that gets delivered is actually the October Release
Candidate version,

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk