[R-SIG-Mac] R code chunks

John Magnotti john.magnotti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:34:39 CEST 2016

The failure to find pdflatex may have to do with how R GUI tries to
discover the system path (or pdflatex is actually not on your system). A
while back, Ian Gow suggested adding the location of the pdflatex binary to
the path to fix this issue.

The top of that thread is here:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2015-March/011335.html

The solution suggested by Ian Gow is in the first reply.

hope that helps,

John