[R-SIG-Mac] How to get a Fortran compiler compatible to Xcode?

Marius Hofert marius.hofert at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 11 02:38:24 CEST 2015

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for helping. That pushed me on the right track. I then
needed some more tools (Java/XQuartz) and could then install R from
source. Only make pdf; make info failed, saying that 'texi2any'
couldn't be found on the system. I couldn't find any hints online or
in the R administration manual on how to install/get it. I do have
texi2pdf, though. Do you know how to get texi2any?  (hope this is
still fine to be discussed in this thread, if not, I can open a new
one).

Thanks & cheers,
Marius