[R-SIG-Mac] R 3.2.0 Mavericks/Yosemite: help.search showing error

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:36:24 CEST 2015

On 15 Jun 2015, at 08:40 , David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2015, at 11:11 PM, peter dalgaard wrote:
>
>> OK, that explains it.
>>
>> (However, `cat VERSION` should work whether or not the build succeeds).
>>

> In the confusion about which build is which I hope it's not forgotten that the problem started with ver 3.2.0's help.search function throwing an unexpected error when run in the R.app environment.

Yes, but the suggestion was that the issue had gone away in current R-3-2-branch versions (never mind the current name), so had it? (I'd rather not check it for you because I'm superstitious about upsetting the build machine so close to release.)

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501