[R-SIG-Mac] tcltk

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at univ-reims.fr
Tue Jan 6 15:45:29 CET 2015

Hi Laura,

I solved the problem with either of the two solutions proposed:
1) I first tried the R-3.1-branch and it worked fine, without the need
for Xcode 4.2
2) I then got the installer for Xcode 4.2 and I tried it with the
regular R-3.1.2, without problem

I cannot tell you why the first solution did not work for you since it
did for me. Try again?

HTH,
Ivan

--