[R-SIG-Mac] tcltk

Mollie Brooks mollieebrooks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:36:00 CET 2015

Hi Ivan,

Setting up a developer ID and downloading Xcode should be free unless something recently changed. Give it a try.

Cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher, Population Ecology Research Group
Institute of Evolutionary Biology & Environmental Studies, University of Zürich
http://www.popecol.org/team/mollie-brooks/