[R-SIG-Mac] R Freezes while Document editing

Holly Beale hbeale at maverixbio.com
Sun Feb 8 23:17:57 CET 2015

I have the same problem. I get convertPointFromBase when I start and at
various other times; I also frequently get segfault errors and have to
force close the app.

R version 3.1.2 (2014-10-31) -- "Pumpkin Helmet"
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0 (64-bit)
[R.app GUI 1.65 (6833) x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0]