[R-SIG-Mac] Rmertrics-fPortfolio can't be installed on OS 10.10.4

Brandon Hurr brandon.hurr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:24:52 CEST 2015

   - *OS X*: The easiest way to get SYMPHONY on OSX is through Homebrew. It
   can be installed with brew install symphony.

Do you have homebrew?

http://brew.sh/
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"

Once the Symphony libraries are in place you should be able to install the
R version of it. Usually it's not always so simple though. I had issues
with the sound libraries in R. Lots of dependencies.

Caveat: I've never installed Symphony myself.