[R-SIG-Mac] latex errors, Rd problems

David Stanley statscanbefun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:34:24 CEST 2015

I think this might be a general R 3.1.3 issue on OS X.

I was running R 3.1.2 and the documentation creation worked fine.
I upgraded to 3.1.3 and immediately encountered the same error.
This was all in the span of 5 minutes. Perhaps a default path was changed
in 3.1.3?

Fingers crossed that R  3.1.4 for OS X will fix it.

Cheers,
David

David Stanley, PhD
Department of Psychology