[R-SIG-Mac] About R

Wang, Xingrun xwang6 at WPI.EDU
Tue Oct 28 13:57:40 CET 2014

Hello!
My name is Sam Wang. I have problems after I updated my MAC to Version 10.10(OS X Yosemite). I cannot open my R software. After I uninstall it and install the newest version of R in your official site, I cannot uncompressing it into the available file. Do you know how to solve this problem? Appreciate your reply.

                                                                                                                                  Sam Wang