[R-SIG-Mac] Yosemite and R

Thomas Hopper tomhopper at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 01:50:26 CEST 2014

I just upgraded to Yosemite this morning, and while I haven't used R extensively, yet, 3.1.1 has so far worked just fine.

One thing I did was remove MacTeX before upgrading, and then reinstalled with the addition of the "LocalTeX" preference pane due to reported issues with MacTeX (also reported with RStudio's knit features). http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.macosx/46292

Regards,

Tom