[R-SIG-Mac] [R] R 3.1.2 GUI 1.65 Mavericks build (6833) freezes in Yosemite

Shahrooz, Bahram (shahrobm) SHAHROBM at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Nov 24 14:25:25 CET 2014

David:

Thanks for your response and forwarding my question to R-Mac-SIG.

What do you use instead of the GUI menu option that I’v been using?

Thanks,
Bahram

Bahram M. Shahrooz, Ph.D., P.E., FACI, FASCE, FSEI
Professor of Structural Engineering
University of Cincinnati
College of Engineering and Applied Science
Department of CAECM
765 Baldwin Hall
2850 Campus Way
Cincinnati, OH  45221-0071