[R-SIG-Mac] feature request: editor match brackets

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Mon Feb 10 23:40:57 CET 2014

Yes, I know about <SHIFT>-<CTRL>-B but that's ugly-ish.

What I'd like to request is a automatic paired-bracket color
highlighting in a manner similar to what Notepad++ does (which, if you
haven't used it, colors a bracket next to the cursor and its matching
pair).  While it's nice to get that quickie highlighting while typing a
line of code, in general it's a lot more useful to get a highlighting
while eding code blocks.

Just a request -- I can live without it :-)
Carl

--

Sent from a parallel universe almost, but not entirely,
nothing at all like this one.