[R-SIG-Mac] upgrade to Mavericks

Dasapta Erwin Irawan d.erwin.irawan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:27:36 CEST 2014

Dear Rich,

I have several students that report problem in one of our R package
installation after upgrading their macs to Mavericks.

One of the package, Hydromad (for hydrological modeling), have to be
installed, with several terminal script.

Hopefully your upgrade to Mavericks won't trouble you in your R working
environment.

regards,
Erwin