[R-SIG-Mac] [External] R-SIG-Mac Digest, Vol 134, Issue 1

Witthoft, Carl G UTAS Carl.Witthoft at utas.utc.com
Tue Apr 1 13:20:55 CEST 2014

I've seen this happen with arbitrary windows belonging to arbitrary apps,  so it may not be an R.app-specific bug.   In the grand scheme of things (i.e., 'hey, at least it's not Windows8!!),  I view this as a minor annoyance.

Carl Witthoft, Systems Engineer
ISR Systems / United Technologies Aerospace Systems
 Westford MA
  978.490.2853