[R-SIG-Mac] Problems with Rcmdr via XQuartz on OSX Mavericks

Robert J Goedman goedman at icloud.com
Thu Nov 28 15:35:12 CET 2013

Hi, and Happy Thanksgiving for those that celebrate it!

If Peter is right (and I expect he is, but will experiment a bit more if the setting can be updated while R.app is running and take effect immediately), I would suggest for now folks just use 'defaults ...' from a terminal window if they encounter these issues.

Once we understand better what might be affected by allowing the sleep mode we can possibly refine that approach.

Regards,
Rob

Sent from Rob Goedman's iPad ...