[R-SIG-Mac] Problems with Rcmdr via XQuartz on OSX Mavericks

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Nov 20 12:52:39 CET 2013

Dear Jonathan,

I'm afraid that I don't know why you're experiencing this problem. I upgraded my own Mac to Mavericks and the Rcmdr still appears to work fine. Also, no one else has reported this problem to me, which of course doesn't mean that no one else has experienced it.

I don't doubt that something is wrong on your system but I don't know what it might be. You've already reinstalled all of the relevant software, which is what I would have suggested.

I'm copying this response to the R Mac OS X email list in case someone who reads the list has a suggestion or, perhaps, has also experienced the problem.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help at this time.

John