[R-SIG-Mac] R GUI and Quartz

Randy Lai randy.cs.lai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:10:22 CET 2013

I figured it out. The window instance will be released in the main R, so we have to retain the instance until it is released.
Otherwise, the window will be released twice.

- (void)windowWillCloseNotifications:(NSNotification*) aNotification
{

	NSWindow *w = [aNotification object];

    if (w && [[(NSObject*)[w delegate] className] isEqualToString:@"QuartzCocoaView"]);
         [w retain];