[R-SIG-Mac] rgl crashes after one successful draw on R.app

Robert J Goedman goedman at icloud.com
Wed May 29 23:55:15 CEST 2013

Duncan,

Not sure if this helps, but here are 2 screen shots and the crash dump (the latter not from within the debugger). Will probably not make it to the list, but you should get them.

On my system I've noted:

1) The example from Bryan always pretty quickly seem to crash R,
2) the rgl demos usually takes a bit longer,
3) I haven't seen it happen using Rcmdr 3d graphics (X.11?).

The crash is always in the dispatch thread 1.

Let me know if other info can be of help, regards,
Rob J. Goedman
goedman at icloud.com