[R-SIG-Mac] Make a 'between-and-within-factors' ANOVA with lmer function

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 23 19:55:46 CET 2013

On Mar 23, 2013, at 4:06 AM, Vanni Rovera wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I don't know if this is the right place to do such a question, but
> nonetheless I try.

It is very much not the correct place to post this. There is no Mac-spcific content and there is a mixed-models mailing list wher ethis would be completely appropriate. You should do the necessary subscription and reading of their FAQ before re-posting.

http://www.r-project.org/mail.html

http://glmm.wikidot.com/faq