[R-SIG-Mac] Sweave/KnitR syntax highlight in Mac

Andrew Beckerman a.beckerman at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 20:58:54 CET 2013

Rstudio?

Andrew
Dr. Andrew Beckerman
Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield,
Alfred Denny Building, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
ph +44 (0)114 222 0026; fx +44 (0)114 222 0002
http://www.beckslab.staff.shef.ac.uk/

*** From January -  Sept 2013 ***
Instituto de Ciencias Ambientales y Evolutivas, Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Austral de Chile, Campus Isla Teja s/n,
Valdivia, Chile

co-Editor-in-Chief,Ecology and Evolution

See our Book "Getting Started with R": http://www.r4all.org

http://www.flickr.com/photos/apbeckerman/
http://www.warblefly.co.uk