[R-SIG-Mac] poppler install, or alternatives

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at icloud.com
Thu Jan 24 20:32:39 CET 2013

Hi Roger,

The error message is telling you that you can use the --with-internal-glib to tell pkg-config's configure script to use the included (presumably in the pkg-config tarball glib directory) glib.  Something like

cd pkg-config
./configure --with-internal-glib

should get you past this hurdle.

Hope that helps,