[R-SIG-Mac] R packages on Mac

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at u-bourgogne.fr
Wed Jan 23 12:27:32 CET 2013

It happened to me that when I clicked on the "install dependencies"
checkbox, it basically installed every possible package. I remember it
happened with doBy, where it installed tens of packages. The problem is
likely because it installs the dependencies of the dependencies of the
dependencies and so on. It might be fixed by now. But this has never
happened with install.packages() so I don't try to use the package
installer anymore.

Ivan

--
Ivan CALANDRA