[R-SIG-Mac] Packages that require Gtk2 under Mountain Lion and R-3.0.1

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Aug 25 06:51:04 CEST 2013

Various Mac users have reported insurmountable difficulties gettting rattle to run on recent version of OSX. The reports remain unanswered on the support mailing list at rattle-users at googlegroups.com. Anything you can do to move that forward would be appreciated, but my impression is that the rattle author has no access to a Mac and is waiting for someone else to trouble shoot it for him. (It appears they are being basically ignored since there have been several reposts in the last few months with no response.)

It's not clear to me that it is the Rgtk2 installation that is at fault, although I could be wrong about that.

--
David.