[R-SIG-Mac] Unable to load Rcmdr with R 3.0.1 on a Mac OS X 10.8.3

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Aug 22 02:28:31 CEST 2013

Sarah,

errno=13 is "permission denied" so it seems like your system's access control is somewhat misconfigured. Did you try "Repair Disk Permissions" in "Disk Utility"?

If that doesn't help please send us the output of the following R command:

system("ls -ld /usr/local /usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libtcl*")

Thanks,
Simon