[R-SIG-Mac] Missing packages

Petar Milin pmilin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:17:48 CEST 2013

Hello!
I wonder why some very basic packages are missing in R 3.0. My list of missing is:
c(‘BiocGenerics’, ‘Rgraphviz’, ‘base’, ‘compiler’, ‘dataframe’, ‘datasets’, ‘grDevices’, ‘graph’, ‘graphics’, ‘grid’, ‘methods’, ‘parallel’, ‘splines’, ‘stats’, ‘stats4’, ‘tcltk’, ‘tools’)

Some I am not using. Some, like base is reborn as base 64. Some might be from Bioconductor, I suppose. Most of those I needed long time ago, or they came as dependencies. However, things like methods, parallel etc., seems important.

Will those come eventually? How to bypass?

Best,
PM