[R-SIG-Mac] MAC help

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 02:47:38 CEST 2012

I'm not sure if that statement is correct. There are .dmg files at http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/old/ and I'm pretty sure that is how R version for the Mac are distributed. Why not see if you can get satifaction with:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/old/R-2.10.1.dmg

> Also not stated in your description is what CPU you have (PPC vs. x386).

The binary Mac versions were cross-compiled for both architectures.