[R-SIG-Mac] Wish for the GUI: themes

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Mar 13 13:31:29 CET 2012

On 13 Mar 2012, at 13:15, Timothy Bates wrote:

> Hi,
> Teaching with R, I find the mac GUI very nice, and so do students once they see the shortcuts etc. (I don’t get why mac people would use R-Studio…)
>
> For myself, I still use a customized Textmate command bundle to work with R.
>
> One thing I miss in R.app at present is themes, especially this one

Hi Tim,

first, of course obviously ;) , you can set the Editor's colours in the Preferences in such a way that it looks like the TM theme.

But, be a bit patient, I'm working on a refactoring of the colour settings in R.app which - amongst others - will allow to export/import themes including the chance to import a TM theme directly ;)

Best,
--Hans