[R-SIG-Mac] Problems installing packages on Lion

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 01:53:29 CET 2012

Oh -- perhaps I was ambiguous and I apologize for any confusion that
caused: I meant to just build the package himself from source so that
it would match his architecture, hence why gfortran wouldn't be needed
as it would to build R.

Incidentally, doesn't CRAN usually support one minor version back? It
seems that it checks for "R-oldrel" (which appears to currently be
2.13.2) -- I don't know if the patch releases are ever incompatible,
though I doubt so since things seem to divide into R x.y folders,
rather than R x.y.z in the CRAN servers.

Michael Weylandt