[R-SIG-Mac] finding things in R manuals

Ruth Ripley ruth at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 16:35:19 CET 2012

Many thanks, Simon. Also to the other respondents for their suggestions.

The link for the nightly builds will also be useful, once I have found
out which manual I need by searching the pdf's.

Ruth

Ruth M. Ripley,                         Email:ruth at stats.ox.ac.uk
Dept. of Statistics,                    http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~ruth/
University of Oxford,                   Tel:   01865 282857
1 South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3TG, UK  Fax:   01865 272595