[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.15.2, OS X 10.8.2, JGR

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Sat Dec 29 01:35:15 CET 2012

Roy,

Did you install the 1.7 JRE only, or did you also install the JDK?

If you did not also install the JDK, I believe that you need to do so. It is available here:

  http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html

Install that and then run the full javareconf command as I had in my reply below.

Regards,

Marc