[R-SIG-Mac] Stay in touch with me through LinkedIn

Tue Dec 11 06:16:04 CET 2012

I'm guessing LinkedIn offered her the favor of notifying her gmail
contacts about her profile ... and if trying to sync contacts from my
gmail address book to my mobile is an indication of what ends up in
your gContacts, you'll find that anybody who you send (or has sent
you) an email lands there.

Which is all to say that it was probably an unintentional blast ...

-steve