[R-SIG-Mac] "¬" in Script Editor

Gruber, Susan sgruber at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 30 00:06:09 CEST 2012

It's also easy enough to remove that symbol with the built-in  editor in the R GUI.

Paste the code into a document. Even though that character is invisitble, it is there. In my experience it has been in the first column on each line.
I copy that character (even though it looks exactly like a blank space) and using the Find command under the Edit menu item  use "replace all" to replace every occurence with a blank. (paste in the character where it says "Find", and type a space where it  says "Replace with:"  Then click the "replace all" button.)

--Susan