[R-SIG-Mac] R 2.15.1 installer with signature (for Mountain Lion)

Federico Calboli f.calboli at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 17:41:29 CEST 2012

On 15 Aug 2012, at 14:26, Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek at r-project.org> wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2012, at 5:28 AM, Berend Hasselman <bhh at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> To be completely sure: for ML  I only have to install gfortran-lion-5666-3.pkg (from r.research.att.com) and Xcode + CLI tools?
>
> No, the "regular" Fortran from the top of the page or from CRAN - there is no Xcode add-on.

since I upgraded to Mountain Lion I have the old Lion gfortran in /usr/bin (though since my upgrade involved a clean install, the package receipts have not been migrated by time machine).  Is that a problem?  Removing it and associated files would not be fun…

~$ which gfortran-4.2
/usr/bin/gfortran-4.2

BW