[R-SIG-Mac] R.app Data Editor

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sun Apr 8 21:10:10 CEST 2012

On Apr 8, 2012, at 8:47 PM, Holger Schulz wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> Am 2012-04-08 um 20:39 schrieb Simon Urbanek:
>
>> If you want it the GUI way, use Workspace -> Workspace Browser, select an object and click on Edit
>
> R.app runs in German on my system. I hope "Arbeitsplatz Betrachter" is the Workspace Browser. But there's no edit button. Choosing "Bearbeiten" -> "Objekt Bearbeiten" invokes the editor but not the Data Editor.

Hi,

if you opened the Workspace Browser, select the variable or object and press either the magnifier icon in the Workspace Browser's toolbar or press SHIFT+CMD+E.

There's a short-cut, if you in the R Console, place the cursor to (or select the) name of the object or variable and press SHIFT+CMD+E (Objekt bearbeiten).

Cheers,
--Hans