[R-SIG-Mac] incomplete final line?

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Wed Nov 2 03:23:05 CET 2011

Yeah, I got that part :-).  The question is why R2.14 is suddenly
complaining about files which have been fine for the last 4 years.  What
changed, and is there a way I can fix it?
(other than adding a final 'return' in R.app GUI editor so there's a
blank line in each file)

--

Sent from my Cray XK6
"Pendeo-navem mei anguillae plena est."