[R-SIG-Mac] Where are my packages?

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:58:21 CEST 2011

You can have packages two places
  (1) system wide
  (2) user specific
The packages that ship with R always install system wide which is why
- when you look in your user specific packages - you don't see any.

You need to reinstall the packages for 2.13.  You cannot just copy the
directories.  You can use the directory to figure out which packages
you did install.

Kasper