[R-SIG-Mac] Minor bug on R.app document window

Paolo Bosetti pbosetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 18 18:48:10 CET 2011

Dear Simon,
first of all thanks for your effort in providing the community with a very good GUI for R.
I only wanted bringing to your attention a very minor bug that affects the document window in R.app: when you resize it, the textarea does not scale accordingly with the rest of the window, nor does the line that bounds it on the bottom.
I had a look at the source, and I found that actually the RDocument.nib has some missing settings on autoresize in the main textview, in the bottom textarea, and in the horizontal line. Three clicks on the appropriate "springs" and bars on the size inspector will fix it.
Thanks again,
Paolo

_______________________________________
Paolo Bosetti
Department of Mechanical and Structural Engineering
University of Trento

Visiting professor at Stanford University
W.W. Hansen Laboratory Room #225
452 Lomita Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-4085
phone +1(650) 723-3388